Wednesday, February 29, 2012

March Sales

Well March is here and it happens to be one of my favorite months. It is a very busy month for me personally. I celebrate my anniversary, my husband, Kenny's, birthday and my birthday are all in this month. I want each of you to celebrate with me, but you don't have to buy gifts like I do. Haha! Actually, this month you are going to have an opportunity to save $$$ while shopping at Scrapbooks and More. We will be posting sales and discounts throughout the month, but you will have to check the blog in order to be aware of these discounts. Thats right, they are blog only discounts so when you go into the store, you will have to mention that you saw it on the blog. March 1st and 2nd is your first opportunity for a discount. We have select papers on sale for $.30 each. Some are Bo Bunny, Carolee's, Adorn It, GCD and Authentique just to name a few!!!!

Also we are going to be giving away 2 (two) $50.00 gift certificates at the end of the month. For every $10.00 purchased (pre taxed) you can enter your name into the drawing. On Monday, April 2nd, we will draw the winners and post on the blog!

Happy March!!! And don't forget to keep checking the blog...

No comments: