Thursday, March 22, 2012

Happy Birthday!!

Kenny's Birthday was Wednesday and mine is today. So as I told you earlier in the Blog March is one of my favorite months.

I can never forget my anniversary day is also in March. We were married 27 years ago this month. I remember the day that he came to church with Lisa Salsbury. My admiration for him began that very night. The Lord knew what he had instore for us and it has been one wonderful ride. There have been ups and downs thru out the years but it's our ride and we are having the time of our lives.

Tonight several of the most wonderful ladies joined me at Scrapbooks and More to celebrate my 46 years on this earth. Each one shared with me what I meant to them but the truth is each one of them mean more to me than I could ever put in words. Without each one of you ladies my life would not be as full as it is now. You are each a blessing to me. Thanks for making my day so special!!!

If you come into the store this weekend and wish myself or Kenny a "Happy Birthday" and mention the BLOG you will get 10% off of your total purchase AND if you mention our anniversary also you can receive an extra 5% off for a total of 15% off. It's a party so come and join us.

Don't forget that Stella is still moving about!! Don't miss the sales that she's offering.

Also there is only one week left before our drawing for the gift certificates. I want everyone to have an opportunity to win so come shop!!

No comments: