Monday, March 12, 2012

Terrific Tuesday!

It has turned out to be a beautiful start to the week. Hope that we get to keep this weather for a while. My husband is chomping at the bit to go fishing and I am looking forward to him going because I have some fishing layouts that need photos on them. I have a lot of layouts that need photos put on them. Is there anyone else out there like me? I love designing new pages with all of our paper. I enjoy it so much that I can't seem to take photos fast enough. Of course, I also have lots of kits that I still need to put together. I often here ladies say that and I can completely understand. I am a scrapbook addict and I know it!!!!! Is one else willing to admit that they have a problem? HAHA.

Please stop by this week and say "hello". Remember we are offering some great sales this month.

No comments: